A Canadian Guide to Living Well with Diabetes
This guide is an exciting new resource for people affected by diabetes. It shares valuable tips and tools that describe how diabetes affects the body, the potential complications associated with it, and provides strategies for effective diabetes management. Whether you have the disease yourself, you’re a healthcare professional helping people learn about diabetes, or you care for someone with the disease, this guide is for you!
In it you will find:
- information based on the Association’s clinical practice guidelines for healthcare providers
- colourful illustrations that highlight the key messages in each chapter
- a glossary of diabetes-related terms
- easy to use tracking sheets for you and your healthcare team
- helpful tips for day-to-day healthy living with diabetes, including nutrition, weight management, and goal setting
- educational summaries on the signs and symptoms of some common complications associated with diabetes (neuropathy, retinopathy, and chronic kidney disease)
Price is for 1 item
If ordering more than 50 copies, email email@example.com for discount prices.
We Also Recommend